Lodge a Grievance?

A citizen can lodge his complaint in following manners:

To Police:

Through this citizen portal, the complainant can register his complaint to the respective district office which will then forward same to the Police Station for verification. Further, the complainant can also lodge his complaint manually at the police station.

Visit: http://haryanapoliceonline.gov.in/login.aspx

To Deputy Commissioner of District

A citizen of district JIND, can lodge his/her complaint manually at the Deputy Commissioner Office, Mini Secretariat, JIND

To CM Window/Portal

Any citizen can register his/her complaint with Chief Minister, Haryana manually by visiting CM Window to following places:

  1. Deputy Commissioner Office, JIND
  2. SDM Office of your concerned tehsil
  3. CM Residence, Chief Minister or Minister’s Office, Haryana Civil Secretariat, Sector 1, Chandigarh

Visit: http://cmharyanacell.nic.in/

Location : All E- Disha and Saral centers | City : Jind | PIN Code : 126102